Group Fitness Classes
- 30 minutes of unique exercises targeting all areas of your hips, thighs and abdomen.
- Perfect class for those with a busy schedule.
- Precisely geared for all levels.
- Mixing Kick Boxing & Yoga
- Two awesome workouts in one.
- Taught by creator of Koga.
- Get a toned and strong core.
Koga Heat: A slow, controlled and intense Koga Fitness format, consisting of three 15 minute Koga Kata, Sun Kata, Life Kata & Moon Kata. Done in a heated room.
Join the latest Hollywood celebrity fitness craze sweeping the nation! Piloxing uniquely mixes Pilates and Boxing into a fat-torching and muscle sculpting workout guaranteed to whip you into shape. Experience the transformation as you attain a sleek, sexy and powerful self-image.
Get an intense workout with the maximum body burn. This class includes military-style strength and aerobics training. The drills include cardio workouts, toning with weights, strength with military training and a full number of fat burning tools to get you closer to your dream body!
Arms & Abs
Upper-body transformation challenging your bi’s, tri’s, shoulders and core!
Hip Hop Funk
Fun, positive, energetic atmosphere using music that makes you feel good. You not only learn how to take every day simple dance moves to target body parts and burn calories, but learn a great routine. From 18-80, everyone loves the workout! Come join and dance like no one’s watching!
Hey there all you early risers! Join our awesome spin class given early in the morning!
Strengthens your body and mind, and all you need is a mat! Pilates uses controlled movements in alliance with postural awareness. If you’re looking for a stronger core and back, flat belly, and overall lean muscle and flexibility, Pilates is the class for you.
This fun class allows women to exercise with attitude. A stimulating alternative to regular fitness classes, while increasing your self-esteem and confidence and making you feel sexier and fit. Let’s get in shape and learn some new moves while we’re at it!
Fitness, fun and friends through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of motion and activity for daily living. A chair is used for seated and standing support, along with light handheld weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a non-weighted ball. For adults in their sliver years!
A cardio class that takes place on a stationary bike. It’s a high intensity workout designed to suit all fitness levels. Spinning is an excellent aerobic workout which tones the lower half of the body, while increasing aerobic ability, and burns some calories! *WE HAVE REAL RYDER BIKES TO CHALLENGE YOUR RIDE AND DEFINE YOUR CORE MUSCLES*
Hot Box Yoga
Adding heat (usually 80 to 85 degrees) allowing your body to relax and allow blood to flow more freely to the heart at the same time. Hot box will detox your body all over for a better well-being.
10 Minutes each of Plyo, Upper Body, Abs, and Lower Body.
Full body training with functional movements, high reps, and supersets. BURN BABY BURN!
An interval cardio and weight training workout that will focus on different areas of the body, including hips, butt, thighs, upper boy and core for a total body workout.
- 15 minute power class focusing strictly on your core.
- Get that mid section into prime shape.
- Vinyasa Hatha Yoga, which is a combination of yoga postures sequenced together to give each student a stronger, more flexible, balanced way of life.
- Breathing- the mindful breathing involved has been shown to improve lung capacity
- Stress- even the most novice yoga students can experience feelings of relaxation through the meditation techniques of yoga
- Concentration- many students report that yoga helps them to focus mentality and also puts them in a better mood
- Heart- yoga has been shown to lower blood pressure and slow the heart rate
- Aging- yoga has a positive effect on learning and the memory. It also has been shown to slow the aging process and improve energy levels
Get your groove on! A non-verbal cuing workout inspired by Latin-based dance steps set to international music. What a fun way to get in shape!
Rockin’ music, simple dance moves, athletic drills, high energy routines. It’s kickboxing with an edge!
Mash it up with this 2 in 1 combo class! Inspired by martial arts mixing cardio, strength and endurance. Non-stop fun and motivating drills using jump ropes, medicine balls, step and free weights.
Bokwa ® is a new and completely different approach to group exercise that is rapidly spreading across the globe. Bokwa ® participants draw letters and numbers with their feet while performing an energizing and addictive cardio workout routine.