Group Fitness Classes Long Island
training is the hottest trend in high-intensity, low-(or no-)equipment workouts. This structured interval workout consists of 20 seconds of all-out work, followed by 10 seconds of rest, repeated for a total of eight times on the same exercise. Experience hardcore cardio and strength intervals!
what if you could burn more fat by doing less cardio? Well with High Intensity Interval Training, you can do just that! Burn more in less time. This workout is sure to challenge your endurance and stamina! Let’s HIIT it!
Step Aerobics burn calories and fat & also helps reduce stress and promote restful sleep. Step strengthens muscles and gives your body a more streamline appearance. You can adjust step height to accomodate your level of fitness. The routine is filled with energetic choreography to make the workout fun while getting results. There’s a reason why Step has stuck around gyms for over 20 years! Have fun while getting fit!!
| All Classes
| Xpress Abs
- Blend cardio/strength movements including Step, Hi-Lo Aerobics, Plyometrics, Pilates and body sculpting.
- Quick pace transitions through all the muscle groups in your entire body.
- Cardio fusion keeps your heart pumping and your body moving while keeping the exercises innovative, challenging and fun!
- Combination of kickboxing and yoga
- Achieve total health and fitness
- Safe for all ages
- Lose weight, gain muscle, get healthy and have fun!
- Conditioning routines targeting the legs, abs, arms, hips and back
- Improve muscle tone, balance musculature, correct posture and move with ease and grace
- Strengthen your body and mind
- 45 minutes of unique exercises focusing on the upper body, hips, thighs and abs
- Target problem areas that people face to build self confidence
- Gain full body strength and reveal a strong, lean body
- Classic- Fitness, fun and friends through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of motion and activity for daily living. A chair is used for seated and standing support along with light hand held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a non-weighted ball.
- Circuit- Combining fun and fitness to increase cardiovascular and muscular endurance through a standing circuit workout. Light hand held weights, elastic tubing and a non-weighted ball are alternated with non-impact aerobic choreography. A chair is offered for support, stretching and relaxation.
- Yoga Streatch- An interesting, modifiable class for seniors or those who might need to modify. This class will help maintain muscle and flexibility, as well as increase balance skills and the body/mind connection.
- Zumba Gold- Takes the popular Latin-dance inspired workout of Zumba and makes it accessible for seniors, beginners or others needing modifications in their exercise routine. Zumba Gold builds cardiovascular health by challenging the heart and working the muscles of the hips, legs and arms with dance moves.
- Burn calories
- Build muscle tone
- Increase cardio
- Relieve stress
- High intensity workout for all fitness levels
A full body workout that will transform your body and the way you feel you will use free weights, aerobic step for lunges and squats.
- Build strong, sexy abs in 20 minutes or less
- Focused on your core
- Helps to get a sexy, slender mid-section
- Get amazing arms and shoulders in 20 minutes or less!
- Sculpt a sexy upper body
- Burn calories
- The physical postures of yoga are used to alleviate health problems, reduce stress and make the spine supple
- Improve mood and reduce anxiety
- Lower blood pressure and slow the heart rate
- Slow the aging process
- Improve lung capacity
- Spring out of bed!
- 45 minutes of unique exercises that focuses on the upper body, hips, thighs and absMinutes of Unique Exercises